Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Check out Sparle This

I am a terrible blogger. I have a commitment to blog once a week on the writer site, Sparke This. Check out the site, there are great words of wisdom.That sounded arrogant, but there are seven writers who contribute to the site.
I finished Harry Potter 7 on Sunday night. I loved the book. I would love to have a dialogue with other fans. I think it was a perfect way to close the series.
When I finished, I wasn't ready to say goodbye. I had recored the J.K. Rawling inerview with Dateline, so I watched it after I finished the book. It was a really nice way to let go and say goodbye.

2 comments:

K.M. Saint James said...

Glad you finally came back. We missed you.

I haven't read the HP book. As a matter of fact, I haven't read any of them. I know, I know that makes me an oddity. I just have so many other things in my TBR stack to get through.

Andrea Geist said...

Jayliss - Thank you for adding my link! And guess what? Just like Sandra, I haven't read the HP books either. When they first came out I read the first few chapters then I tried to help my neighbor's physically challenged son read the book. That is as far as it went so I guess Sandra and I are the odd ducks - except with the two of us I guess we are the 'even ducks'. Wait - we're chicks! Thanks again. Love = Andrea